Why Buy a Rental Car?
If you haven’t looked at used rental cars before or it’s been a while since you have, you may be surprised with what you find.
Top Reasons to Consider a Used Rental Car from Enterprise Car Sales:
- We offer a variety of cars, SUVs, trucks and vans equipped with today’s top technology and features including Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, four/all-wheel drive, backup cameras and much more
- Our vehicles have been meticulously maintained and rigorously inspected with most coming from our Enterprise rental fleet
- A free CARFAX Vehicle History Report™ is available for every vehicle we sell
- Vehicles available through more than 149 dealerships nationwide
Why Buy an Enterprise Certified® Used Car?
- All cars must pass a rigorous inspection by an ASE-certified technician, if a vehicle fails any aspect of this inspection, it is not sent to our dealerships
- 12-month/12,000-mile limited powertrain warranty
- Many Enterprise cars may still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
- 12 months of unlimited mileage roadside assistance
- If you change your mind — for any reason — we’ll buy your vehicle back within seven days, or 1,000 miles
We have adjusted our operations with safety and flexibility being of outmost importance:
- Vehicle delivery (where available) to help promote social distancing
- Going above and beyond our already rigorous cleaning protocols with our Complete Clean Pledge to protect the health and safety of all
- Offering low-contact returns so you can still take advantage of our 7-day buyback promise that comes with every vehicle should you change your mind about your car.
- Socially-distanced test drives (in most areas). A team member will not accompany you on the test drive in compliance with various health authorities’ recommendations
- Employees in our dealerships are following best practices recommended by various health authorities to reduce the risk of COVID-19