If you want to sell or trade in your vehicle, Enterprise Car Sales will make it easy. Below are a couple of tips to sell your car or prepare a used car trade-in:
- Get an idea of what your car is worth before you take it into the dealership. Use our online tool to determine your Kelley Blue Book trade-in value. And check out our process to review the steps we take to ensure you receive a fair, transparent value for your car trade-in.
- Come to the dealership prepared. Bring your vehicle's title and/or lienholder payoff information, current valid state-issued photo ID, all keys and remotes, plus current and valid vehicle registration. If you don't remember everything, don't worry, we can still appraise your vehicle.
Find your vehicle's worth now, or just visit your local Enterprise Car Sales to learn more about selling or trading in your car.
Car Trade-In FAQs
- Can you trade in a financed car?
- Yes. You will be responsible to any extent the vehicle payoff exceeds the Enterprise trade-in offer. Be sure to bring all lienholder payoff information to the dealership at the time of trade-in.
- Where can I sell or trade-in my car?
- With 130+ locations across the nation, there's likely to be one in your neighborhood. Search for quality used cars for sale or find an Enterprise Car Sales location.
- How long does an appraisal take?
- Our online vehicle appraisal takes just minutes to complete. You can ensure the process goes smoothly at the dealership too by taking the simple steps listed above.
- How much does an appraisal cost?
- You can find out your vehicle's worth for free.